Events and Regattas
This list is to give you a general idea of the events that you are likely to attend over the course of the year. Your coaches will give you specific dates and times in plenty of time for the events as the year progresses but please make a note of these general times and try to keep the weekends free where possible. The events list is provisional and there is no guarantee that we will attend and events can be affected by weather and river conditions.
- Festive races-usually 2nd Sunday of month at Boathouse
- Hampton Head-usually 2nd Saturday of month. Molesey Stretch of Thames. Start at Molesey Lock , finish at Western End of Platts Eyot
- Junior Sculling Head-usually 4th Friday of month. Dorney Lake
- Wallingford Regatta-usually last weekend. Dorney Lake
- Putney Town Regatta-Putney stretch of Thames
- National Schools Regatta– Friday before Bank Holiday weekend. Either Nottingham Water Sports Centre or Dorney Lake